Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sisterhood Stories - Happy 11th Birthday to my daughter!

I've created a slideshow from my daughter's life, in celebration of her upcoming 11th birthday.  In case you're wondering, this is why I take a lot of photos.  Happy Birthday to my eldest daughter. You changed my life. I love you.


Click here to view this video

Please visit my fellow sisters in photography through the Sisterhood Stories links, first visiting Aziza Alghunaim of Little Twinkles.
http://imagesofmydailylife.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww happy birthday to her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is so cute!! Happy Birthday to your gorgeous daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visits and comments. They mean so much to me!