Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A moment in my life...

Today, I'm joining forces with fellow photographers, to share a moment in my life, and to share their wonderful photography with you.  We're linking our blogs together, so grab a tea or coffee, and spend some time to follow the links.

After visiting my post today, please visit my sister in photography Az Alg, of Little Twinkles.  

The moment I want to share with you, is the birth announcement of my clients twins, who were born on Monday, September 10, 2012.  Photography gives us the chance to capture moments in life.  Some moments feel like they will last forever, especially the last few months of pregnancy,  but in fact, when you look back you realize how fast time flies.

I convinced this client that she needed to capture this pregnancy.  She was so glad she decided to document this exciting occasion in the life of her growing family.  While we were on this photoshoot, I told them, one day your grandchildren will look at these photos and say, those are my grandparents, when they were expecting my parents.  
Excitingly, she was expecting, and is now the proud mother of twins.  Interestingly, both parents are identical twins, and their grandparents are twins. 

Remember to cherish the happy moments in life, and hold them still with beautiful imagery when you can.  The new twins are healthy, happy, and ready to begin an exciting journey.  You can expect memorable photos of them soon, too.

Remember, please visit Az Alg, of Little Twinkles, at http://imagesofmydailylife.wordpress.com/

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Abby! Time goes by so fast xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post and I love love love the picture!!!!!!! I agree 100% it is important to capture the memories..I way to often to forget. Thank you for the reminder...I need to dust off the camera more often.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the images and love the idea of all those twins! As a mother of twins I know how special that is - and yes - time moves too fast... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures! I'm sad that I didn't capture my pregnancy. I was so very sick throughout it and couldn't bear the thought of being photographed. Still...it would be nice to have. :) Congratulations to the lovely family and their new additions.
    xoxo,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous post and gorgeous images! I wish that my pregnancies were captured but they were so long ago and it is something that wasn't really thought about then. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw! this is so precious! you are absolutely right Abby! capturing moments like this one is like creating a treasure to each family you meet. they will thank you in the future when they take a look at their (then) old photo! thank you for sharing dear xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visits and comments. They mean so much to me!