Monday, November 8, 2010

I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. ~James Boswell

I had the good fortune to photograph a sweet sister and brother duo this weekend.  They were so sweet with each other.  I marvel at children and their wonderful personalities and how they express themselves in their portraits.
Their mother said they collaborated on the wardrobe choices, and the clothing they chose suited their personalities and accentuated their eyes.

In our pre-appointment, I suggested shying away from beige or white clothing, and suggested choosing fall colors.  Our photo shoot was successful, and the children looked great in their portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visits and comments. They mean so much to me!